Saturday, August 24, 2013

Week 10

August 19, 2013
This week Luz Marina and her 8 year old son Rajjoo were baptized. They were baptized! My favorite part was right after the baptism when Luz Marina shared her thoughts. I loved when she said that she could feel the love of God. I love this because it is so true. God loves all His children so much and I am so blessed to have been able to be a small help in helping her do the things necessary to get closer to our Heavenly Father. Also as a reminder, she was a reference of a member!  I'm so glad that member was brave enough to trust us with her reference. Share the gospel with your friends and involve the missionaries! Today the schedule was a touch different because we went to Cusco! Guess who came to Cusco? Elder Cook from the quorum of the 12 and Elder Callister from the 70 were here today. They had an awesome message to share. Tomorrow we are going to Macchu Picchu. I feel really blessed to be able to be involved in this work at all, let alone in such an amazing wonderful place. I love you all so much and hope you are well! Thanks so much for your prayers and support! 
Love, Hermana Beckstead


No comments:

Post a Comment