Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"Sometimes I Lie"

Week 65

September 8, 2014


Haha. That's what Angie said. Angie is the 9-year old we are teaching. Her brothers are members and her mom is returning to activity in the church. She said this when we were playing 2 truths and a lie at a family home evening. She said this statement was the lie haha. 

Another nice moment this week was finally getting to visit Maria (the 85 year-old hilarious lady) again. (see the picture)

Well, sorry but besides that I'm not really sure what to write about this week. It was probably one of the hardest of my mission (but it's okay because I got my mom's package with food in it!!!!) There are some problems going on here in the ward that I can't really explain now, but one day I can.The zone leaders gave us the option to both leave Huayna Capac but even though it's hard, I didn't want to give up on it. Plus, the transfers were in a week anyways, so we would just see what happened. And here's what happened. My hija is leaving the nest and going to the jungle! I am going to miss her so much. We have grown so close in these three transfers together! She has become an amazing missionary. I will be staying here, but am super excited because I will be spending my last two transfers training a new missionary! I am so happy! I love training.  I am excited to help her and make the beginning of her mission the best experience possible and share everything I have learned and learn from her too. Also, I am not going to tell her these are my last two transfers and we are going to work hard and have fun doing it!  Plus, Hermana Hunter gets a sister! So yeah! Also, I know we are going to help the ward. And complete the Familia Luque! So great! Love you guys! Have a great week!

Well. I tried for that photo but it is just not happening. While I was doing this I remember this week the sister leaders telling us that just when something really good is about to happen Satan tries to attack us. My zone leader opportunely said, 'so we just shouldn't try.' haha. Funny, but not true! Keep on keeping on and next week you will get pictures of me and my hija! Know that I love you all lots! Oh yeah, and Hermana Valverde is one of the new sister leaders! She is going to do so good! And I get to see her when I pick up my hija :)
Maria and I

No comments:

Post a Comment