Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Week 40

March 19, 2014



Well, Hello!
This week was pretty good.  We met a new investigator, Norka. We met her when she came into the open chapel because there were people outside doing carnival and she didn't want them to get her wet. We taught her and her sister and they are pretty prepared. They would ask us questions that led perfectly into what we were about to explain, which was awesome. We taught them the restoration and her sister told us she thought it was true. Awesome! They are named Betsi and Norka. We hope they will keep progressing. Sometimes we meet cool people and then they go on a trip or something and it gets hard. But summer vacation just ended and school is back in so hopefully that will stop happening and we can keep teaching them! And hopefully we will get back with Laura and Ale who I talked about last week. 
Sometimes people diss on sister missionaries, which is kind of awful, but it's okay because it helped me reflect a lot this week. A mission isn't necessary for all sisters, and it is a personal choice with lots of prayer for everyone, but I know I needed to serve one. I have grown a lot in 9 months and it kind of required stopping for a second and looking back to realize that. I still have a long way to go but I am grateful that the Lord is using my mission as a way to teach me a lot of things that I needed to learn.  I really am grateful to be here. We are where we are for a reason. So we will see what happens next! Transfers this week. Love you guys! Sorry no pictures, I forgot my sd card adapter. But love you all the same! 
Hermana beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment